Norwegian harness ‘Marshmallow’
€27.00 – €39.00
Size Large | 25 mm, Size Large | 35 mm, Size Medium | 25 mm, Size Small | 20 mm, Size XL
- FREE DELIVERY > 50 EUR
- EASY REPLACEMENT AND RETURN
Recommended primarily for dogs who like walking on a leash and not pulling.
THE HIGHEST QUALITY
Our products are made by people who primarily focus on accuracy and attention to detail.
The product includes welded, very durable fittings, and weather-resistant plastic accessories.
One of the most popular dogs accessories. No. 1 on the dog shopping list.
The original design will not only attract the eyes of passers-by, but it will also allow your dog to stand out among dog buddies.
- Several tape widthIt works well for both small and large dog breeds.
- Fast dressingust one move and it's ready!
- Reinforced handleIdeal for holding a pooch in demanding situations.
- RegulationIt allows easy adjustment of the harness to the doggo.
- The highest qualityWelded fittings and weather resistant buckles for more safety.
- Ability to escapeWith a little effort, the dog can free itself
One of the most favorite dog accessories!The Norwegian harness provides the dog with incredible comfort while wearing them, without limiting his movements, making them very comfortable. Due to their construction, the weight is distributed evenly over the chest, so they exclude any throat injuries. Adjustable front strap and chest strap allows you to easily adjust the harness to your pet.
- NORWEGIAN HARNESS
- Colorful, double-sided printed, very durable and soft tape.
- Strong, silver fittings and resistant black buckles.
- Handicraft made in 100% in Poland.
- Can be machine washed.
- We do not recommend contact with sea water.
Through original design we want to break stereotypes, to soften the image of a dog in the city. Every day, with passion, we create comfortable and safe products that are characterized by the highest quality and attention to detail.
Choose the good size for your pet!
TIP! It is worth to measure the dog before placing the order, now it will take a few moments, and if you get the mismatched collars (too small or too large) their replacement will be associated with costs and longer waiting time!